Monday, March 2, 2009

My first post!

Hi all, well anyone because there is only one person on my list so far.
I am sitting in my pajamas in snowy Brandon playing on the computer. I am having a stupid day because I can't be bothered getting dressed but I am full of beans because I just booked my trip to Vegas! I am going to put $20 on red and as soon as I find out what that means I will tell you how I go!

According to my weather widget on my computer it is minus 24 degrees outside, that of course, does not include windchill... I need warm boots to keep my toes warm.

Okay I am off.. Going to make a snowman! he he

1 comment:

mel said...

Hi honey,

Welcome to the big wide world of blogging ! (sounds a bit like a reference to a bodily function!)

Love reading your updates, if you can convince everyone to check in and subscribe it should save you emailing everyone all the time....

...miss ya!

*m*
-xx-