Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sitting in Shilo watching a MASSIVE television!

Hi all blogonettes, the whole two of you!
I am house sitting in Shilo which is a Military base about half an hour out of Brandon. Men EVERYWHERE! Never bad for the eyes! Although I think there may be some way too young ones here but hey, I am only looking.
I haven't really done much in the last couple of days, unless you count getting lost on countless times part of the adventure. I do, I seriously think I have been to Shilo every way possible and never the same way twice because I keep getting lost.
It is quite warm today.. it was only minus 4. The snow was even melting. May seem too cold for you but when you think that it was minus 50 the other day, today was a shorts and tshirt day.. kinda!
I laugh that I am learning Canadian. A beanie is called a toque which I think is a stupid word so I am teaching all Canadians that it is a beanie.
I really don't think some of the people I meet have any idea what I am saying. I have often seen the nod of the head where they are agreeing but have no idea what they are agreeing to. I just laugh.
Um I booked for Vegas. Leaving on the 25th of March! Can't wait and I really have not much to say. What a boring adventurous person!
Hope you are all safe and snug
xx

2 comments:

mel said...

OHHH! Hope you didnt get burnt today then - thats almost a heatwave!
xx

mel said...

Oh, and another thing:
Most of the time I have no idea what you are saying either!

xx