Well yeah I know, I have been slack. I really have tried to get motivated but Vegas wore me out! Vegas was sensational. I met some people from Minnesota at Minneapolis airport while waiting for the connection. Once we arrived at Vegas I ended up cruising up and down the strip with them and seeing Vegas with very tired eyes was so bright but awesome. I was like a kid in a candy store with all the bright lights. I did the touristy thing and went and saw Cirque Du Soliel. I sat there speechless... I know you find that hard to believe... Oh have to tell you... About ten or so years ago I got an email from a lady named Mykal who lived in America. She sent the email to me by accident and I wrote back telling her that she sent it to the wrong person. Now we have been writing to each other since, she is better at the letters than I am but still we have managed to stay in touch. Mykal and I finally got to meet in Vegas and I swear she is so much fun! From the second she got there and doing drunk manouvers with a beer bottle (sounds bad but it wasn't and she was actually sober) to the 8 hours we will never get back and the moment she left I had a fantastic time with her and her boyfriend, Jason. They are wonderful people and highly recommend people sending random emails to people in other countries. By the time I finished Vegas I was exhausted but so bloody happy. I also had the most toned legs from the ridiculous amount of walking!
I got back home and the snow is fading. In fact, today was 15 degrees. I went from Ugg boots yesterday to thongs today. What a weird arse country! I still love it though.
My little bird run away from home (Mel knows what that means) and I think she was coming to visit in Canada!
I spoke to my nephews and mum the other day on webcam... Mum cried! Poor dear! I also finally got my photos out today and looked at them. Made me laugh, I thought they would make me sad but it was all good.
I still got to the wrong side of the car but as long as I keep driving on the wrong side of the road I am okay! Oh did I tell you that I went and wathed a hockey game? Well I went to another one and I can't believe they actually take their gloves off and punch on.. I was cheering! Concerns me a little! It must be the snow poisoning my blood.
Anyway, I promise to do some more proper updates and keep my blog up to date!!
From Canada,
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment