Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Hi all,
It is really true, the snow is all gone. I was trying to convince the sky yesterday to snow but it just didn't happen. How can you go from wearing thongs one day to Ugg boots the next, then back to thongs.. I thought Melbourne weather was bad! We are even getting temps of up to +17... It is a Canadian heatwave!
I was supposed to go for breakfast this morning, but slept through it! Um yeah, nothing has changed! he he
Today is a lazy Sunday afternoon. I am going for a coffee (no I still don't drink it) later with a friend of mine and then plan on watching some movies! Yep, it is a kick back day. The sky is overcast (still no snow) and it is an Ugg boot day.
This blog is really about nothing, just like my day!

1 comment:

mel said...

You are a good little blogger lately! so proud!
Hows the list coming along??